söndag 6 november 2011

Dat #3 - sightseeing with Mary

Hello!
Today I finally met Mary! God I have missed her so much! She is British but her father is half Swedish, and he decided together with her mother that they would move to Stockholm when Mary was 12 years old. I got to know her when she started in my school. We became best friends and were inseparable for 4 years, until she moved back to London. I had only seen her once before this, and that was the summer of 2010.
Mary is tall, slim and amazingly beautiful. Her hair is long and brown, her eyes deep blue and she has got this innocent face that no one can resist. I remember when I first met her in school. Back then she was very small, shy and were wearing glasses and braces. But after 2 years she looked like a totally different person. Even though she is really beautiful now is she still the same person. I think that is one of the reasons that I love her so much.
Anyway, today Mary showed me the best of London. For instance, The Tower of London. We saw the crown jewels, and woooooow! I really liked the diamond on the queen's spire, the worlds largest. We also went to see the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminister Abbey. The Parliament was really cool because I have seen it in so many movies and finally I saw it myself!
View from Tower Bridge
Parliament
                            Westminister Abbey

 
Good night,
xoxo Naomi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar