söndag 6 november 2011

Day #4 - Madame Tussauds

This morning we went to Madame Tussauds. Here are some pictures.
Robert Pattinson

 Keira Knightely and Orlando Bloom
 Leonardo DiCaprio
 George Clooney
 Jack Sparrow
 Prince William
 Justin Bieber
 Lady GaGa
 David Cameron
 Vladimir Putin
 Barack Obama
 John F Kennedy
 Me and Mr Pope

After the museum we had a fantastic lunch, fish and chips! Oh my God I just love it! Then we went back to Knightsbridge and Harrods. Here are just two small things I bought today.
 Cupcake cases with the British flag.
Harrods rose tea!

Mary will soon come and pick me up, we are going to Piccadilly to see Mamma Mia the Musical at the Prince of Wales Theathre! I saw the musical in Stockholm a couple of years ago, and I am really excited to see it here now!
xoxo Naomi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar