söndag 6 november 2011

Day #2 - Cranbrook and London

Good evening!
This day started with a little tour to Cranbrook. A pretty little village, yes, but a bit too countryside for me. Well, i don't think there is so much more to say about Cranbrook. After lunch tim drove me to a train station, and I went to London!! The train arrived at a station, I can't really recall the name right now, but it was big anyhow. From there I took a taxi to my hotel in Knightsbridge. The taxi passed Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, so I got a little taste of what's coming. I am staying at the Millenium Hotel on Sloane Street in Knightsbridge. My neighbours for the next four days is Roberto Cavalli and Gucci. I am sure that we will become very good friends. I was lucky to get a room at the 11th floor with a good view over the city, but unfortunatley the room is a real petite room. But since I am not going to spend very much time in the room, I guess I can live with it.
As soon as I arrived I went out to see where I was and get some location. And guess what? I am lucky to be staying 200 meters from Harrods! I can even see the building from my window.

View from my window
Harrods!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar